Saturday, August 2, 2008

Due Date

We have a due date. After a lot of bureaucracy Dan is leaving August 16 to go to Kazakhstan to get our daughter home! She is legally ours according to Kazakhstan - if we could get the US on that train we would be in great shape. Seriously, we do not foresee any hangups (?!.) Dan and Ana will arrive in Chicago on August 22.

Dan is reading over my shoulder and said I was being too reserved in my comments so I will add an official "who-hoo" from the new-again Daddy.

Love The Byrne Family

Dan, Allison, Joe, Matty and Ana

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Congratulations... It must feel wonderful to know you will all be home together real soon.

Tracy

Karen, Glenn, Allie, Max, and Sam said...

Oh geez, I can only imagine the challenge. :-) But, I agree with Dan -- let's hear some cheering, as you will all be together soon. HOORAY!!!!! Here's to Dan's trip being even shorter than our speedy 5 days in country for Trip 2. Go Dan, Go!

All the best,

Karen, Glenn, and Max.